-she got bruised in the *BEEP* by her naughty lil cousin.
-she is running a temperature ): &is gonna fall v v v ill..
-she didnt study as much as she wanted to.
ERRRR, well..
:)
The gladness could be overwhelmed by disappointment so.. i'd better not expect too much.
-

I had this yesterday. Mango moouse (sp?) and a lot a lot of cafe cartel bread. Lol.

The mischievous mother &son.
You know the last picture? Those lil car things used to be 20cents right?!
ITS A BUCK NOW! Like, omg!

Heehee yumin loves her funny nails. Have been meaning to show you guys this since quite a while ago (: Guess why?

Yanshan hunnie came over (:
Her 8-characters &my grandma's clash. Like, totally, man.
Okay imma go bathe and sleep. I need sleep and i need to get well 'cos ITS THE HOLIDAYS DARN IT!
I wish i hadn't had any care in the world &i wish we could just finish up the dumb thing.
I like the word wish - 'cos it makes things unpredictable.
It makes things happen sometimes &most of the time not happen.
We shall see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home